Saturday, June 28, 2014

19 February 2014

The temple is a magical place! It was a tender mercy of the Lord that I could attend the English session. They were assigning us to different sessions, and I was hoping for the English because I wanted to hear again the wording of the covenants in the endowment. God answered my prayers.

About yesterday, we started Powerweek. In one day, Elder Claflin and I placed copies of the Book of Mormon, swapped contact information, and set up a time to follow up on their reading, with 19 people. AND we had four lessons. One of them was a LA we found the day before, and after meeting with him that day he sent us a text thanking us and telling us that "he had lost [his] way, but now [he wants] to return to [his] Lord and God." Woohoo!

And final big news of the week. President called me Monday night to tell me that I'M TRAINING!!! Starting on this coming Tuesday. I'm freaked out. It's gonna be fun, and it's gonna be a good learning experience for me. :) Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment